Selective herbicide preparation with systemic effect in the form of concentrate, for foliar use, used in the control of annual and perennial dicotyledonous weeds that appear in the cultivation of spring and winter rape.
It is rapidly absorbed through the leaves of the weeds, then passing through the plants, causing growth inhibition, deformation and death of the weeds.
Contains: clopiralid 267 g / l (22.86%) and picloram 67g / l (5.74%)
- effective weed control
- rapid action of the preparation
- works most efficiently in the stage of 2-6 leaves of the rapeseed
- ideal for post-emergence weed control
- very efficient - low dose: 0.35 l / ha.
- high effect on aggressive weeds e.g. Galium aparine