EntoMaxx pH is a contact and systemic insecticide support agent designed to protect crops, horticultural and fruit crops.
The carefully selected components of the EntoMaxx pH adjuvant have an activating effect on the biological action of insecticides and modify the properties of the spray liquid by:
- lowering the surface tension of the spraying liquid, maintaining the pH of the spraying liquid to prevent the hydrolytic decomposition of the active substances of the insecticide (decrease of the pH of the sprayed liquid to about 5.3-5.9 depending on the adjuvant dose, the insecticide type and water quality)
- increasing the amount of pulverized liquid retained on the spray surface
- increasing the degree of coverage and wetting of the sprayed plants and pests
- limiting the rapid drying of spray droplets and crystallization of insecticides on the applied surface
- reducing insecticide washing by precipitation
- limiting photolithic distribution of insecticides by ultraviolet rays due to the use of an efficient filter
- increasing the rate and amount of active substance penetration in plant cells and insect body by coating chitin
The multidirectional action of the adjuvant protects the effects of insecticides in different environmental and technical conditions.