Gallup Hi-Aktiv is a total systemic herbicide that combats annual and perennial monocotyledonous and dicotyledonous weeds. Gallup Hi-Aktiv is used pre-planting, ie prior to sowing and as a desiccant before harvesting grain and rape.
It acts when applied directly to vegetation / leaves, it is quickly translocated to roots, rhizomes or stolons.
Main features of Gallup Hi-Aktiv:
- rapid assimilation;
- non-selective, non-residual;
- formula that reduces the number of applications, thus gaining time;
- flexible application ranges;
- wet formula that does not require other agents for effective application;
- controls a wide variety of annual and perennial weeds;
- systemic activity provides effective control of roots, buds and leaves;
Active Ingredient: Glyphosate 490g/l
Formulation: Soluble concentrate
Dosage: 1.1 - 4.4 l/ha
Required water volume: 80 - 250 l/ha
Application rate: Uniform distribution with a MEDIUM spraying (2 - 2.5 bar)