Adjuvant recommended for use with fungicides.
Lewar pH Fungi provides optimal functioning of the fungicides for plant protection by:
- acidification of the spray solution to a pH of 3.5-4.5, which prevents the hydrolytic decomposition of the active substance;
- the elimination of the negative aspect of the minerals contained in the hard water especially Ca and Mg cations, as well as the iron and sodium ions on the fungicidal activity;
- decreasing the surface tension of the sprayed liquid;
- increasing the droplet retention of the spraying solution on the surface of the plants;
- preventing rapid evaporation of droplets from the spray on the surface of the plants;
- increasing the coverage of the protected plant surface;
- increasing the absorption of the active substance in plant cells and transporting it to the site of action.
- Dosage: 0,25 – 0,5l / 100 L.