Multifunctional adjuvant used in combination with pre-emergent pesticides applied to the soil. It contains refined mineral oil and methyl ester from vegetable oils. Activates and improves the efficiency of agrochemicals.
USE AND OPERATION:
ATPOLAN SOIL MAXX can be used for all crops in combination with any agrochemicals applied to the soil, especially herbicides (for example: metazachlor, clomazone, pendimetaline, S-metolachlor).
- the adjuvant ensures the optimal distribution and maintenance of the active substance of agrochemicals applied to the soil,
- increases the solubility of agrochemicals used in soil, particularly the herbicides,
- ensures better placement of the substance on the soil surface,
- improves the effectiveness of herbicides, especially in less favourable conditions (drought, heavy rainfall),
- limits the phytotoxicity of the crops,
- limits the infiltration of agrochemicals applied to the soil (especially herbicides) and groundwater contamination.
DOSAGE: 0,3-0,6 l / ha, preferably 0,5 l / ha.
CONTENT: mineral oil, methyl esters of rapeseed oil fatty acids, emulsifiers, surfactants.