- Basfoliar® 36 Extra is a foliar liquid fertilizer with high content of nitrogen, magnesium and microelements.
- It is intended for fertilization of all agricultural crops, vegetables, vines and fruit trees.
- Applies to all intensive crops.
- The microelements contained in the fertilizer are chelated by biodegradable IDHA compounds, that is why they are very quickly absorbed by the leaves and do not turn into compounds inaccessible to plants.
- The application of this fertilizer not only increases harvest but also improves the qualitative parameters: in the case of cereals it raises the content of albumin and gluten, starch in potatoes and sugar in beet.
|Components||weight %||volume||g / l|
|Total nitrogen (N)||27,0||36,2||362,0|
|Nitrate nitrate (N-NO3)||4,7||6,3||63,0|
|Ammonium nitrogen (N-NH4)||3,5||4,7||47,0|
|Ammonia nitrogen (N-NH2)||18,8||25,2||252,0|
|Magnesium oxide (MgO)||3,2||4,3||43,0|
|Boron (B) soluble in water||0,02||0,027||0,27|
|Water soluble molybdenum (Mo)||0,005||0,0067||0,067|
Density d=1,34 g/cm3