Multicomponent, foliar liquid fertilizer with high content of zinc, assimilable by plants. ADOB Zn fertilizer is intended for the supply of zinc-deficient crops: corn, legumes, sugar beet, potatoes and orchards.
Zinc is a very important element for proper development and planting because:
- It articipates in nitric metabolism;
- It participates in the synthesis of chlorophyll and vitamins C, B and D;
- It influences plant growth and development;
- It increases drought and disease resistance;
- It increases seed germination and resistance to frost.
|Components||% weight||% volume||g / l|
|Total nitrogen (N)||6,75||9,0||90,0|
|Magnesium oxide (MgO)||2,25||3,0||30,0|
Density d=1,33 g/cm3